Here are some useful support information pages if you have bought one of our products.
Adapt 305 Support
There are some helpful product support guides including manuals and FAQ guides.
If you are struggling to connect your laptop to the Adapt 305 (via a VGA cable) then it can help if you change the combination in which you connect and power on devices (just like a traditional projector the order you connect can make a difference as all laptops are different) and we've found the optimum way to connect is as follows:-
1. Power the projector on (slide switch at side of unit and then press the reset button (bottom left) on main panel). You should see a blue screen on the projector
2. Power on your laptop
3. Plug it into the laptop VGA port first and then plug the VGA cable into the projector (if this doesn't work try other way around)
4. If your laptop doesn't auto recognise the projector, use the toggle key (usually this is one of the keyboard function keys eg F7 or F5) to switch between your laptop screen and the projector screen
For more info see the Adapt website
2. Updates to firmware/CODECs will also appear here (although your product has the most recent codec currently) http://www.adapt-mobile.com/multimedia/detail.php?p_id=524
3. In general, if you are having any difficulties with the projector over the holidays then please press the RESET button (explained in attached manual) and this can solve many issues
If you have any support questions on your Adapt 305 pocket projector please email Productsupport@adapt-mobile.com
Aiptek Product Support
For any Aiptek products please refer to:-
Tel: 0203 0516 408 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0203 0516 408 end_of_the_skype_highlighting