If you are looking to connect your iPhone / iPad / iPod to a projector or TV to get a big screen from a tiny device then look no further. There are over 20 different projectors available that offer this capability, so whatever your need Personal Projector Ltd have a projector for you and your iPhone.
What you will need
For mirroring you will need a Digital AV adapter! Depending on the model and type of device you have, there are currently 2 options available,
- The 30 pin Digital AV adapter, for older Apple devices. See and purchase this adapter through Apple by clicking here
- The Lighting Digital AV adapter, for newer Apple devices. See and purchase this adapter through Apple by clicking here
Please always check that your device is compatible with the Digital AV adapter you choose to purchase, you can see a list of compatibility on Apple's site here.
Cheaper options for Apple cables
To stream out video and images that are already saved on your device then you may be able to use one of our cheaper Apple connection cables available to view here
There are some projectors which are starting to offer wireless projection, these devices will normally happily mirror Windows and Android devices but it's a little bit different when it comes to Apple. There is currently no way of wirelessly mirroring your Apple devices screen directly through the projector. You may wish to invest in Apple TV and use that to wirelessly stream content instead.
Apps to use with your iPhone projector
- Streamed video, photo's, webpages and more: Available to download here, free of charge! - 'Projout' is available to download from the Apple store free of charge
- Photos without being in slideshow mode, change their resolution & project live images from the iPhone Camera: http://itunes.apple.com/se/app/cameravision-visual-presenter/id412366083
- Web pages: http://itunes.apple.com/se/app/webout/id398901061
- Facebook, document viewer, text editor with email function and image browsing, document viewer (Keynote, Numbers, Pages, PDF, Excel, Word, iWorks, PowerPoint), HTML, Web browsing and map display: http://www.jwalsoft.com/apps/tvout-genie/tvoutfeatures from"TV Out Genie"