The new FujiFilm Z5000 Projector has been unveiled for the first time. Fuji are perhaps more know for their optics and cameras than they are for projectors, so you maybe surprised to learn Fuji have now entered the projector market. Not since Casio launched their ground breaking laser / LED projectors has the projector market seen such a revolution in a projector.
Shown at ISE 2019 Exhibition in Amsterdam its sure to impress the market on many levels. Its packed with unique features and has a high specification. The biggest trick up Fuji's sleeve is, its ability to rotate the lens across 6 different axis with just one twist of the lens.
From an installation point of view this will prove invaluable to installers, saving them large amounts of time on setup and making it easy to install in spaces where normally a large heavy TV would be required.
Videos of the Fuji UST Laser Projector in action
Here are 3 different videos showing the new Fuji UST laser Projector in different locations.
The first Fuji projector video demonstrates how easy it is with the remote control to move the projector's image across a wall from left to right or up and down. No complex installation needed.
The second video shows a pre-production version of the Fuji projector demonstrating how the swivel of the lens can change the image to almost anywhere in a 360 degree radius from floor to wall to ceiling.
Combine the 2 features above of lens shift and swivel lens along with corner correction and vertical and horizontal keystone correction it makes for very quick and easy projector installation.
Impressive Footprint - The unit is much smaller than you would expect and surprisingly ergonomic in design and wouldn't look out of place even in a consumer environment so we expect this to be very popular with museums, art galleries and large prestigious venues looking for an aesthetically pleasing projector with curved edges and cool greys.
Fuji Laser UST Projector Specification Details
- Laser ultra short throw
- 5500 lumens
- A 100-inch screen from just 75cm
- Rotating lens (two-axial rotatable) projecting 6 different directions in total
- up, down, front, rear, left and right
- Portrait / Landscape
- Ceiling (top) and Floor projection made easier
- Installation can be either vertical or horizontal for narrower install areas
- Easily switch between vertical and horizontal display
- Compact UST - with a footprint of only 0.18m2 horizontally and just 0.05m2 when placed vertically it opens up many areas for projection where previously you would have to use a large TV. The Fuji model can be concealed easily in much smaller spaces than other projectors
- Easy Foldaway storage: compact body that turns into a box shape when the lens is folded in
- Stunning design with beautifully rounded corners
- All the Pro Install features of a high end projector
When will the Fuji Projector be available?
It is expected to be released in June although stock is limited and will be allocated to pre-orders on a first come first serve basis. Its likely only customers who have pre-ordered will secure stock. You can pre-order the FujiFilm Z5000 here. For information on trade pricing please contact us.