Ecommerce Marketing & Web Executive
Position type: Full Time Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
About Personal Projector
Personal Projector Ltd are specialists in new state of the art technology products including LED & Portable mini projectors and desktop screens. These projectors are perfect cost effective solutions for businesses, training, travel, personal use and for use in retail environments.
The company was founded in 2008 and is now a world leader in this new and highly innovative technology. The company is currently involved in distributing and selling to over 20 countries and is now looking to quickly expand into new markets overseas and in the UK. The position will be located only 800 metres from Wakefield train station and the town centre in a rural park with ample parking.
The candidate will enjoy a varied role in online website management, SEO, customer service, marketing, admin and sales. The position will ensure the candidate will gain a thorough understanding of these areas. Previous candidates have gained a wealth of experience working very closely on a day to day basis with the Managing Director.
- Website management
- Online marketing, social media campaigns, SEO and general driving traffic
- PR campaigns
- Email campaigns
- New business generation eg via sales, marketing
- Customer service support (returns, stock control, online e-commerce system)
- Creating social networking campaigns
- Ad hoc Events and exhibitions
- General Admin
- Good communication and verbal reasoning skills and the ability to deal with the general public both face to face and over the phone is essential.
- A self starter who is outgoing, driven and committed and who has the drive and ambition to move a project forward from start to finish with good organisation skills
- Enthusiastic with a keen interest in technology and ability to quickly understand product ranges.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous web or other marketing / sales experience or qualifications are ideal for the role
- Excellent verbal and written English is a pre-requisite
- Languages: Any foreign languages would be a benefit (but is by no means essential) and of particular interest are Chinese, French, Italian or Spanish
- Highly computer literate is essential (knowledge of Magento preferable but not essential)
SALARY: Competitive based on level of experience / current salary
DATE ADVERTISED: 10 March 2019
CLOSING DATE: Open ended asap
Salary: Dependent on Experience (please state your current salary or salary expectations)
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire (near centre)
How to Apply
To apply use the Contact Us form to send a detailed covering letter outlining salary expectations and explaining why you believe you should be considered for this role. Please paste your CV into the email or contact us for more info.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK