Personal Projector Ltd is a specialist in new state of the art technology products including LED & Portable mini projectors and desktop screens. These projectors are perfect cost effective global solutions for businesses, training, travel, personal use and for use in retail environments.
The company was founded in 2008 and is now a world leader in this new and highly innovative projection technology. The company is currently involved in distributing and selling to over 20 countries and is continually expanding into new markets overseas.
The candidate will have a varied role in online website management, SEO, customer service, marketing, admin and sales. The position will ensure the candidate will gain a thorough understanding of these areas. Previous candidates have gained a wealth of experience working very closely on a day to day basis with the Managing Director.
* Website management
* Online marketing and driving traffic including SEO
* Email campaigns
* Customer service support (returns, stock control, online e-commerce system)
* Creating social networking campaigns
* PR campaigns
* New business generation eg via sales, marketing and/or telesales
* Ad hoc Events and exhibitions
* General Admin
* Good communication and verbal reasoning skills and the ability to deal with the general public both face to face and over the phone is essential.
* A self starter who is outgoing, driven and committed and who has the drive and ambition to move a project forward from start to finish with good organisation skills
* Enthusiastic with a keen interest in technology and ability to quickly understand product ranges.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Previous web or other marketing / sales experience or qualifications are ideal for the role
* Excellent verbal and written English is a pre-requisite
* Languages: Any foreign languages would be a benefit (but is by no means essential) and of particular interest are Chinese, French, Italian or Spanish
* Highly computer literate is essential (knowledge of Magento preferable but not essential)
£14k - £20k dependent on experience and qualifications
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV INCLUDING A COVERING LETTER explaining why this job appeals to you and highlighting your skills. Applications without a separate covering email/letter (accompanying your CV) will not be considered.
Send to email@example.com
Please answer the questions below in your covering letter with your CV:
1. Eligibility - Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK for any employer. This role does not meet UK Visa & Immigration requirements for Tier 2 VISA sponsorship. Are you Eligible to Work in the UK?
2. Covering Letter - Have you submitted a detailed covering letter that explains why you are attracted to this role and matches any relevant experience to the advertised role?
3. Salary - Have you included in your covering letter your current salary and/or your salary expectations?
4. Start Date - Have you included in your covering letter a date from when you are able to start the role?
Date Advertised: 17th May 2017
Closing Date: Asap or Until Position is filled