Connect your GoPro/Camera/Smartphone/Tablet/Laptop to your LED battery projector!
As the snow begins to fall once again in the Alps, it’s time to get yourself ready for this year’s Ski season!
Forget watching those hilarious Ski moments back on your tiny Smartphone screen, our LED battery powered projectors let you instantly create an 100” image straight from your device. Whether you’ve splashed out on a GoPro or you’re simply using a Smartphone or iPad, all your devices can connect to the Pico Genie range! You’ll be amazed at how small, light, yet powerful mini projectors are!
Wirelessly connecting a GoPro/Camera?
Via Micro SD connection the Pico Genie M400 Pro can instantly project glorious HD footage from your GoPro or Camera without any other cables! If your camera has all share/Miracast you can wirelessly connect and fully mirror your camera display e.g. Samsung Galaxy Camera.
Wired connection to GoPro/Camera?
Alternatively, if your camera has an HDMI port you can connect straight to the projector using this.
Wirelessly connecting to a Smartphone/Tablet (Android/Apple)?
If you’re using an Android device you’ll be able to wirelessly mirror your Smartphone screen to the projector without any cables! To wirelessly connect to an Apple device you will require an additional dongle or Apple TV, please see our blog for more info on connecting to Apple devices.
Wired connection to Smartphone/Tablet (Android/Apple)?
Apples devices will need an Apple AV HDMI Adapter, this will allow you to fully mirror your iPhone/iPad screen straight to the projector. For more info on connecting to Apple devices, see our blog.
Taking your laptop?
Link up any laptop via a HDMI connection, the projector will mirror or extend your display up to a massive 100”, perfect to show all your favourite Ski memories!
The top Ski picks!
- Use with a GoPro (Micro SD)
- Use with a Camera (DLSR/Compact/Video Recorder) wired or wirelessly
- Wirelessly connecting to Android Smartphone or tablet
- Connecting to your Apple Device via the Apple AV Adapter or wireless dongle e.g. EZ Cast/Chromecast
- Projecting HD Video’s and Images
- Connecting to GoPro via HDMI
- Connecting to your Camera via HDMI
- Connecting to Apple Devices via the AV Adapter
- Connecting to Apple Devices using an HDMi dongle e.g. Chromecast/EZ Cast (not supplied)