Video Review of the Viewsonic X10
The X10 is now commercially available after it was launched at ISE 2019 whilst the X100 and X1000 UST models are due in March.
In a nutshell the ViewSonic X10 projector is designed for portability and combines 4k in one package with great speakers as demonstrated in the video below.
Video Review of the Viewsonic X100 and X1000 UST [Edit 26/02/2020 - The X100 and X1000 release date is set to be delayed until Aug/Sep 2020]
As part of the Viewsonic home cinema X range, there are multiple options such as X10 in portable 4k, the X100 in standard throw and the X1000 in ultra short throw. Check out the videos below on the Viewsonic X100 and X1000 models.
NEW: M2 LED Projector
The Viewsonic have launched a new model, the M2 LED portable projector which is due to come out in March 2020 time. It has a nice compact design with good speakers and although brightness is good don’t be confused by the marketing lumens which are advertised at 1200 lumens rather than the actual 500 to 600 ansi lumen measure.
- Expected retail price will be around £700.
- Speakers are harmon kardon speakers at x2 5 watts (10 watts total) with rec 709
- App center
- A4 sized so very portable
- USB C and micro sd
- Hdmi 2.2
- Auto focus and auto keystone
- 1080p Full HD LED
- 10gb available internal memory
- Advertised at 1200 lumens but that’s marketing lumens and actual M2 lumens are more comparable to other 500 to 650 lumen projectors from Vivitek or Pico Genie
- Its slightly heavier than other models out there at 1.3kg
- No battery included
Don't get lost in the minefield of home cinema and portable projectors, just contact us by email, phone or live chat for more information or expert advice.
Personal Projector Ltd, 01924 589 589