Our Image Quality Report – The Results
When choosing an LED portable projector, one of the most important factors to consider is image quality. Often this is judged on brightness (lumens) alone, but it is crucial that other related specification details are evaluated too. For example, we assess contrast ratio, resolution, DLP capability, lens type, design/build and independent reviews – all in addition to the projector’s luminosity. For example, the Pico Genie P50 is not the only 40 lumen projector available, yet the image quality it provides is far superior due to brightness on battery and excellent build quality .
Based on matrixes of information for each of our products, we have ranked our current products according to their overall image quality – see below. This allows you to conveniently compare the image quality of our portable projectors. Please note that the following ranking reflects image quality alone and does not reflect other features such as size and connectivity.
The Ranking (with ’1′ being awarded the best image quality and ’12′ being the lowest.
The Ranking (with ’1′ being awarded the best image quality)
- Casio XJ-A & Casio XJ-M Series’ – more info / 3M X series – more info/ Canon LV-7292A- more info
- ViewSonic PRO range
- ViewSonic PJD- more info/ Optoma EW range- more info
- BenQ GP10- more info
- Vivitek Qumi Q5- more info / ViewSonic PLED-W500- more info / Optoma ML500- more info
- Vivitek Qumi Q2, more info / Pico Genie M300, more info/ Vivitek Qumi Q2 Lite- more info / Optoma ML300- more info
- LumaFire M200 - more info
- Pico Genie P100- more info/ Pico Genie P50- more info
- 3M MP220- more info / Optoma PK301+ / Optoma PK320
- 3M MP120 / 3M MP150
We hope the product ranking results will assist you in choosing an LED Projector. As specialists, we’re always happy to help you find the right portable projector for your requirements – contact us. Find out about our ‘compare projectors’ facility here, which you may also find useful.